Alert Response Services
Alert Based Response
LVT has partnered with multiple third-parties to make your property safer. Now, when an alert is generated by your LVT Unit, the third-party will respond to it and take the appropriate action, whether that’s calling out trespassers through the on-unit speaker, contacting you, or informing the local authorities. We offer multiple packages so you can have the right level of response for your property’s needs.
Flow of Service
- Analytic zones of interest set to alert
- Schedule based on closed property
- Threat assessment or remote video patrols
- Our third-party service providers engage with potential security threats to your property with (+/-)120 dB speakers to observe and report
- Live interaction and notification in real-time for unwanted activity
- Reach out to client if unauthorized activity appears non-suspicious but out of the ordinary
- If unwanted visitors do not leave, the team will escalate to a guard or local authorities and notify client of actions taken
- Detailed recap of incident provided via email
- VMS log in still available for client to download recordings
- Less than 15 alerts
- Less than 12 hours
- Intermittent traffic
Example Use Cases
- Less than 50 alerts
- More than 12 hours
- High traffic
Example Use Cases
Service Level Reports
- What incidents happen on my property?
- Incident type
- Frequency of deterrents
- Outcome based reporting
- Meaningful information
- Live talk down that deterred crime
- Police were dispatched
- How many alerts are sent each month?
- What is happening on my property?
Increased Police Response
Due to officer shortages and other pressures on public resources, several police departments have adopted policies that involve responding exclusively to verified alarm activations. The inclusion of video verification and remote agents enhances public safety and the probability of police intervention.