The mission of the ACCESS Taskforce is to make communities safer by increasing collaboration between retailers, local government, law enforcement, and solution providers.
A 40% Decrease In Shoplifting
According to the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC), LVT Units are an effective deterrent for shoplifters. See what the LPRC says about LVT's impact on other crimes plaguing retailers.
HEAR FROM PARTICIPANTS
Proven Results for Retailers and Law Enforcement
- LVT contributed to a 40% decrease in shoplifting in Opelika, Alabama.
- LVT contributed to a 43% decrease in trespassing in Paducah, Kentucky.
- Paducah experienced a 54% drop in burglaries 6 months after deployment.
- Both communities experienced a 15% decrease in property crime.
- Overall, crime rates fell 10% six months after deployment.
Putting The Team In Action
The ACCESS Taskforce was put to the test in Opelika, AL and Paducah, KY. LVT deployed nearly 50 mobile surveillance units to the retail parking lots in the two cities. Once the units were placed, retailers, police, and the cities shared data with the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC) who helped track trends and anonymize the data. This data is available to the public, and will allow participants to get ahead of crime to make their cities safer.
Join the movement today!
Working as a Team to Increase Safety
—David Studdert, Chief Business Development Officer, LVT
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ACCESS Taskforce?
Who is LVT?
Why is the ACCESS Taskforce in my city?
How are they making my city safer?
- Anywhere the LVT Platform is deployed, safety and security increase as crime decreases. The LVT Platform is proven to decrease violent crime by more than 60%, parking lot incidents by 70%, and shoplifting by 66%.
- The LVT Platform provides a live video feed 24/7 regardless of light or weather, and provides law enforcement with evidence in matters of prosecution.
- The LVT Platform notifies store employees who can coordinate with law enforcement when suspicious activity is detected so they can respond appropriately.
Are my city officials aware this is here?
Where can I learn more about the LVT Platform?
Am I being videotaped?
Who has access to the footage?
What are the benefits of having the LVT Platform in my city?
Are my tax dollars paying for this?
Become part of the solution
LVT is looking for retailers to expand the ACCESS Taskforce across America. Contact us here to learn more about how you can make a difference in your community.
"There will always be a need in certain situations to have a physical security guard, but LiveView Technologies allows the industry to really revolutionize that model."